As seen on Nine Network's "Postcards". See as much of Melbourne in just one hour as you would see on foot in several days.
Click on our Main Website Link above to see:
* Our Extensive Photo Gallery
* Streaming Videos - The 'Postcards Segment'
* Testimonials from several of the '000s who have come for a Harley Ride with us since 1993
* Extensive detail for all our Tours (much more than we can include here)
Let us show you to the 'Nooks and Crannies' - the places to which few others would venture. We will tell you how to improve your visit to Melbourne. We will point you in the right direction.
On the back of a Solo Harley Davidson motorcycle, behind your rider (personal guide) or with up to two friends seated in a Sidecar we can:
* In one hour we show you the Inner City.
* Two hours goes further down the coast for spectacular views of Melbourne's beautiful bayside beaches. We stop for coffee and you will begin to grasp just how different you have found your "new experience" that was "better than I expected."
* Three hours takes us down the Monash Freeway. To the top of Mt Dandenong to look back down over the city. Stopping at Olinda for coffee. Back to the city via Tall Trees in the Dandenong Ranges National Park.
* Half a day (four or five hours) is a Yarra Valley Winery Tour. Getting there is the best part as we head up into the hills and ride along the ridge line from Eltham toYarra Glen.
* A Full Day (eight to ten hours) takes us down the Great Ocean Road. Stopping for regular breaks. Lunch at Apollo Bay. Go on to the 12 Apostles - if you dare!